Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Design thoughts & Invitation




Just yesterday as Simon (Axisint.net) and I were speaking about everything down there (Mex.) We were going over some of the places and getting him a better feel for the layout of where everyone is located. ie: both sides of the estuary, on the point and over by the road on the other side of the beach... ad infinitum. As well as the telephone and resouce lines.
I took him through all of the Villas when we were @ http://www.mexicoastvillas.com/villa_mananitas.html (Open another window and take a look) or make referance to picture I bogarted from the site.
Pay special attention to the back of the photo and look at the use of all 3 DIFFERENT STYLES of which we have spoken Cooplula, Spanish Tile and Palapa (as well as the use of a 4th Spanish esq. but not 4 sided, "pyramid" )
Q: Does it work.
A: I guess?!

Q: Is their space larger and there fore doesn't seem as hodge podgy as it might in ours?
A: I think so.....but it is something to think about.

Take a look, open for discussion knowing Valantine is preparing the new set of plans for this weekend.

PS: I have sent a similar email like this post to Valantine, additionally inviting him into the BLOG forum. I sent it in Spanish to be cretian of greater understanding.

No comments: